Thursday, March 5, 2015

Smile On

Hi reader, 
 How are you doing?  Would you mind to smile for me please? Wow!  That makes you look vibrant. So here is what I am going to talk about today. It’s about "optimism”. This is something everyone talks about every single day. Optimism is something that widens ones view of life, ways to achieve your goals; it’s a means of staying alive and content. I have had a great relationship with optimism ever since my childhood. It has been a great journey so far. I have been the kid with a big grin on ever since a child even till today. When you ask my peers and friends about “Suraj” and one quality that describes me. I am sure people would talk about my “SMILE ON” 24 * 7. I believe smiling through the hardest times helps you to cope up with the negativity.  The world is full of positive energy that one should channelize by being optimistic. 

Two years ago I was gifted a book “The secret” by Rhonda Byrne. It’s a brilliant book which talks about being positive and claiming things in one’s life. The way she says it all is real and the truth. I tried most of it, helped me a lot. It’s about being optimistic, feeling that I would own it if it were materialistic. Here is an incident about being positively optimistic and claiming what I wanted from the universe. After completing my college I was yet to get a job but I just dreamt of buying my own car.  I had read the book and it said to feel what you wanted to own. I went to the closest car Chevrolet dealership checked out the car, took it for a test ride got back. I felt good but at the same time it was funny because I was not yet placed. But within a months’ time I was placed at a good job and was able to afford a car. I believe one should channelize their negativity into positivity by just going through the flow of life. The more we tend to resist and worry the more burdened one gets. I have learnt this in life and have changed my life greatly. When someone says something ill, just listen don’t react.

I start my day by walking my dog. She is such a bundle of joy and optimism. I always would recommend everyone to adopt a pet. They help you groom greatly. They make you smile, they love you unconditionally. I always grew up with pets and it’s been a great life so far. I wish everyone to look at life in a positive manner and go with the flow. I am sure if we do this we will all live for ages with loads of happiness.  I have now started channelizing my positive channel of optimism to own my very own house.

So now that my optimism of owning a house has been set high, I started looking for houses and guess what? There is an awesome website that’s been helping me choose my dream house.  Its housing.com, it’s the most user-friendly website. The features are brilliant it isn't just about buying new houses; it gives you a complete solution in terms of housing. One can also look out for rental homes, hostels, paying guest places. The best part for a new house buyer is you can also get your loan problems handled here. So I have started hunting for my dream house with loads of optimism.

 Login to https://housing.com/lookup  and start hunting for your housing needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment