Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A new start

A new start is supposed to be refreshing. Not every time though, cause its pain staking. It’s more like a reset button. Today I am going to tell you guys as to how I started a fresh and what has it has been to me so far.  Starting fresh has always helped me in various walks of life ever since I was in school. I still remember whenever I would try and paint something; well I used to mess up and my mother would say start fresh. This always worked.
I recently started off with my own ideology about being passionate and that means fresh ideas every time, it was a little pain staking but later I realized I had better benefits. So, today I am sitting in my new office and typing this. I took a little bit of risk and stepped into this new shoes and I see a whole new world. Earlier I used to work in the same field but was so comfortable in my own way of handling it which made me never take a risk.
However last November I got a call from a headhunter asking me to take up a new job. I was a little reluctant that I did not take up the call. The person kept persuading me to take up the interview. So finally I did take up the interview. The interview went well but I still was skeptical on taking up the job. My friends told me that I have become so lazy and comfortable in my job that I am not exploring and letting go waste of my expertise. Later I went ahead and took up the job and it has opened up things beyond my imagination. Now I believe in the movie “YES MAN” starred by Jim Carrey. The movie says as to how one should go with the flow and accept things the way they are and say yes to situation. It about going with the flow of life and not resisting what life throws at us. So always say yes to the new starts that you receive and you will see miracles happen. Today I am sitting in a job where I get to explore a lot of things. I also have a better goodie now so I can explore about having to own my very own house. Ah when it comes to housing I stumbled across this new website called Housing.com . The website is neatly designed and has all the necessary requirements. It just doesn’t stop with buying a new house or selling one. It’s also about renting house, finding a paying guest house to stay at or simply avail a loan for your new home.
So here is the link if you are on a lookout for a place to live in or a dream place https://housing.com/in


Also Check out the video  Housing.com Video Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment