Sunday, March 15, 2015

Together we move forward

I always believe in the concept of “we” rather than “I “. I am more of a people’s person; I love being surrounded with people from all walks of life. In this post I am going to talk about my experiences about being together with people at different scenarios and how it has been effective in my life. Ever since a kid I was a lonely kid, but there was one person who gave me company and made me feel loved.  That person was none other than my dog. His name was “Saucy” he was a black Pomeranian. His fuzzy nature and playful wits always kept me happy and running around. My parents are from a working class, so most of my childhood was spent with saucy. I still remember one night my little dog saved me from a black scorpion.  It was a Diwali night and I was bursting crackers all by myself in the garden area, I did not realize there was huge black scorpion behind me, Saucy started barking and was acting crazy. I was like really angry on him and said “saucy go away”. Then he just bit my shorts and pulled me down, this made me realize that there was a scorpion and my little dog just saved me. I love my childhood just because of him. I learnt a lot from him, my little saucy was a gift to me, he made my childhood worth every moment. The times I ran around the garden to catch butterflies. Chase the neighbours cats all are a beautiful memory now. I lost my sweet saucy when he was 12 years old and I was in my 6th grade back then.

Later on I found friends in my later part of life who played a vital role, tell me what not did we do? I still remember those days in school, every time I was asked to get out of the class  it was like “PARTY TIME “. My gang was more like a 9 member gang 4 girls and 5 guys. So after school we would go home walking, playing around and stealing gooseberries. We were once caught by one of our teacher doing such stupid things on road and were asked to bring our parents the next day to school. All these memories create nostalgia about school days. Later in life it was college, the whole scenario changed. It was more about proving who’s the boss, loads of crushes and someone who was always together was “FRIENDS”. Something that one should understand is that when someone tends to spend time with you. You must value their time. Being with people helps you achieve wonders. My social entrepreneurship team turned around communities to a great shape in a short span of time. Together we moved to places we were all over the news for our good work. All this was possible through hard work and being together. Now it’s time that Its time for me to lookout for a new place so that I could live happily with the most priced people of my life “ My PARENTS “ . I have a good job having completed my post-graduation, well now I have decided to buy a new little dream house for my parents.  Being the only son there is always this extra responsibility in the Indian community. I just found a website that makes this job or house hunting and getting my loan for it. The most sort out website for housing is https://housing.com/  . This website is one website which puts in a solution to all your shelter needs.


I have found out few good houses, Hope you find your dreamhouse or the house you want to rent at https://housing.com/

5 comments:

  1. Great information shared here. For more details of Supertech Sports Republik Noidayou can visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent your post! it is good news for living Delhi NCR.It is informative and valuable post thanks for this info. ats allure

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish many happy returns to for distribution this edifying blog in which I get more in order about the new project. Supertech upcountryvillas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there onieyks information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reasons to choose marble over tiles for your Residential Projects In Santacruz?
    Several people choose to own a house with a perfect finish in each corner featuring unique furnishings and materials. When you have a new home, you would surely need some necessities, including marbles, tiles for floors, colour to match with the align etc., for once you can live without any storage amenities, but it is challenging for them to live without flooring or base for the house. Some of the most common materials used for Residential Projects In Santacruz, include:
    • Carpet
    • Lime concrete
    • Wood
    • Marbles
    • Tiles
    Before you choose anything between marbles over tiles, you need to understand the basic concepts.
    Marble- the , marble is ideally a metamorphic rock that is formed by years of some chemical and physical transformations mainly due to heat or pressure. It is one of the most beautiful stones used in homes for sanctuaries now as it adds some great touch of luxury to homes.
    Tiles- On the flip side, tiles are made from various materials like granite marbles. The tiles can be used on floors, walls, rooftops, etc. the main difference between tiles and marbles is that tiles are artificial while marbles are natural stones.
    Some of the perks of using marbles over titles:
    Better absorption rate- Marbles are nature's gift formed from dolomite and limestone with porous features which help in absorbing water. In addition, the unique vein-like structures on the surface are likely to add some luxurious and aesthetic touch to your house.
    Durability- The better absorption rate of main water make it long-lasting and durable, and there is no risk of heavy water loads. Marbles are mainly available in slabs, tiles and blocks, and they also have the power to hold a heavy load, which tiles tend to lack. You can choose any marble from rustic, shiny, to matte. Above all, it comes with durability.So you must choose marble for Properties In South Mumbai.
    Cost – One of the significant factors you need to consider is the budget before buying any material. If you choose to buy marble, then you don't need to break your bank. The best of all is that marbles are available in various designs and colours.

    ReplyDelete